[Haskell-cafe] haddock infix questions

Nicolas Frisby nicolas.frisby at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 23:36:59 EST 2006

I found nothing in the Gmane archives, so I turn to you. I'm hoping to
Haddock-a-chop my library but the ole infix type constructor (and
there are many of them) is causing a parse error. It seems a common
enough problem, so I was wondering...

1) What ended up happening with David Waern's SoC project? I tried the
darcs repo at http://darcs.haskell.org/SoC/haddock.ghc/, but got some
error messages that I think indicate I don't have an appropriate GHC
As a Library package ("`HsDoc' not in scope"). I'm running GHC 6.6 on
a Mac. I'll avoid a manual build of a snapshot GHC until it's my last
option, so I haven't made strides to check if HsDoc is actually in the
dev GHC repo.

2) Is there a good workaround out there for such a parse error? I'm
thinking someone might have a handy pre-processor to help out Haddock?

Thanks for your time,
Nick