[Haskell-cafe] Binary code

J. Garrett Morris trevion at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 19:20:15 EST 2006

Hello,

First, and forgive me if I'm making unwarranted assumptions, but
http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Homework_help might be useful.

Second: div, mod, reverse, and the unfoldr function from Data.List
will do what you want.

 /g

On 11/25/06, escafia <escafia at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i've one fuction receiving an int . The objective is return the respective
> binary code of that int.
>
> For example, if i receive 28 the fuction will return 011100.
>
> My question is that there is any fuction in libraries that do this?
> If not, anyone has any suggestion?
>
> Thank you.
> --

It is myself I have never met, whose face is pasted on the underside of my mind.