[Haskell-cafe] Re: The Future of MissingH

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 04:03:58 EST 2006

Hello Benjamin,

Monday, November 27, 2006, 1:46:34 AM, you wrote:

> I hate to be nitpicking but GPL is not only compatible with but encourages
> commerce in general and commercial software in particular. It is
> incompatible with proprietary software. There's a difference.

of course, but on practice most of commercial software are
closed-source. i personally use this license when i want to show code
to the world but don't want that but will be used in commercial
software (without paying royalties). my own program contains several
general-purpose modules that is BSDified and rest of program, which is
a task-specific, is GPLed

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com