[Haskell-cafe] Glade Gtk2Hs Tutorial

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Sun Nov 26 22:00:37 EST 2006

An updated version of the Glade tutorial for Haskell & Gtk2Hs is now
available on the Gtk2Hs website:

http://haskell.org/gtk2hs/docs/tutorial/glade/

This is of course linked from the documentation page on the Gtk2Hs site:

http://haskell.org/gtk2hs/documentation/#tutorials

Thanks very much to Eddy Ahmed, the original author and to Hans van
Thiel for 'porting' the tutorial from Gtk's C API to Haskell and Gtk2Hs.

We are seeking help with writing other tutorials too, in particular an
introductory tutorial. If that's something you think you might be
interested in helping with then darcs get the Gtk2Hs sources and send in
your changes (or if you don't do darcs then email is fine). So far we
have just a quick outline:
http://haskell.org/gtk2hs/docs/tutorial/intro/

Duncan