[Haskell-cafe] Improving library documentation

Donald Bruce Stewart dons at cse.unsw.edu.au
Sat Nov 25 19:04:52 EST 2006

People sometimes complain that the standard libraries need more
documentation. Since we have so many eyes reading the haddock source, a
low barrier way for people to improve the docs is needed.

I've created a new wiki page, linked from the libraries page:

    http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Improving_library_documentation

This page is to track documentation improvments suggested by *you*.

So if you're reading the haddocks, and notice something's not
documented, or missing details, please record it on this page, so it can
be improved and committed.

-- Don