[Haskell-cafe] Haddock question

Luis Cabellos zhen.sydow at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 10:59:11 EST 2006

Hello,

I follow the How to Write a Haskell program from
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/How_to_write_a_Haskell_program, but
I have a problem with Haddock.

I use Windows XP, I when I install GHC + Haddock I have this warning output

C:\code\haskell\test> runhaskell Setup.hs haddock
Preprocessing executables for Test-0.0...
Running Haddock for Test-0.0...
Warning: cannot use package Test-0.0:
   ghc-pkg failed
Warning: cannot use package base-2.0:
 does not exist.y $topdir\html\libraries\base

There is something generated in dist\doc\html\test   path but only the
main function page but it don't has the comments from *.hs file.

I use --prefix=c:\programs instead of --prefix=$HOME in configure.
Because I am working on Windows.

I don't use darcs, but I think that it's not the problem.

--
Thanks a lot, Luis Cabellos