[Haskell-cafe] The Future of MissingH

Vyacheslav Akhmechet coffeemug at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 17:42:13 EST 2006

Until this email I was under the impression that the project is dead.
For example, if I go to google and type 'MissingH' the first link is
fsf's directory page. When I try to get to MissingH website from there
the link appears to be down. I can't really figure out what MissingH
includes and where to get it from searching the web, not easily
anyway. I think fixing this will go a long way to a more widespread
adoption of the library.

Thanks,
 - Slava Akhmechet