[Haskell-cafe] Re: The Future of MissingH

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Fri Nov 24 15:22:52 EST 2006

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 18:17:06 +0000, Neil Mitchell wrote:

> Hi

> It also took me quite a while to find the darcs repository, and as far
> as I can see there is no web page on what MissingH has in it, other
> than a textual readme and the GNU entry. If there was a single web
> page which said what MissingH was and where it could be found, that
> would help people.

Your comments about the website are right on.  I have been shoving stuff
at my Gopher server for quite awhile now.

Ironically, I tried to switch the whole mess to trac+darcs about a month
ago, but trac crashes on the MissingH darcs repo.  Go figure.

I talked to Lele about it but he was really short on time, and I didn't
have time to learn the trac code either.

> The darcs repo I found was:
> http://darcs.complete.org/missingh/

That's the one.

-- John