[Haskell-cafe] Articles on programming with (IO) exceptions in Haskell?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Nov 21 13:07:40 EST 2006

I'm having problems finding a good introduction to exceptions.  Yet
Another Haskell Tutorial leaves it for chapter 10, which is empty.  I'd
prefer something that suits a noob.  :-)

magnus at therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning at gmail.com

by patent law on written works.

`Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.'
`Very deep,' said Arthur, `you should send that in to the "Reader's
Digest". They've got a page for people like you.'

-- Ford convincing Arthur to drink three pints in ten
   minutes at lunchtime.