[Haskell-cafe] Starting your own Haskell project: part 2

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 12:46:39 EST 2006

Hello Donald,

Sunday, November 19, 2006, 4:32:10 PM, you wrote:

> For entirely new projects, mkcabal --init-project
> creates an entire new project tree.

>     $ runhaskell mkcabal.hs --init-project

i think it should be asked instead of using option. and in general it
will be better to split this program into the worker/driver parts.
we will have many drivers which asks users (using stdio, curses, GUI)
and then cmdline-driven worker will be invoked to do the real work.
worker can also be used by other automation tools

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com