[Haskell-cafe] Starting your own Haskell project: part 2

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Sun Nov 19 07:55:05 EST 2006

On 11/19/06, Dougal Stanton <ithika at gmail.com> wrote:
> Quoth Jason Dagit, nevermore,
> > Do we have any enthusiastic people to take this on?  I bet you could
> > have something usable in less than a days worth of hacking.
>
> I'll give it a try. Of course I take this opportunity to solicit
> suggestions for a name for this application. Which is to say, what
> colour should my bike shed be? ;-)

Here is a list to draw ideas from:
The Haskell Project Wizard (bit long but descriptive)
Cabal Wizard
darcs2cabal
autoproj
cabalize (the cabalizer?)
The project butler
repo nanny?
bikeshedgen

I'd say have fun with it :)

And as Chris points out in a different email, team up with the cabal
folks or at least plan to join them by the time you reach your first
release.

Jason