[Haskell-cafe] Collection of objects?

Matthias Fischmann fis at wiwi.hu-berlin.de
Fri Nov 17 13:02:30 EST 2006

this is not exactly what you are looking for, but it contains a link
to HList:

  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Extensible_record

and then there is the follow-up work to HList, an OO library written
in Haskell:

  http://homepages.cwi.nl/~ralf/OOHaskell/

it's quite a challenging read if you just want to go ahead and use
hetero-collections, but it should give you a lot of ideas and
pointers.  i think there are also less type-safe alternatives in at
least ghc.  is Data.Typeable an interesting thing to look at?

hth,
matthias