[Haskell-cafe] Updated School of Expression Sources?

Justin Bailey jgbailey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 12:03:11 EST 2006

I downloaded the SOE sources from http://www.haskell.org/soe and found they
were not compatible with the my  version of WinHugs (Sep 2006). I have two
questions:

1) Is an updated version of those sources available?
2) If not, would someone like to host mine? I updated all the source files
so they at least load without error. Mostly it involved changing a few
import statements. I also had to make some updates to the included Haskore
files.

Also, I found the some of the programs included crash Hugs without warning.
For example, evaluating "test cball5" in the file "Fal.lhs" will crash Hugs
after running for a few seconds, or if the mouse is moved over the window.
Does anyone know why that may occur?

Justin