[Haskell-cafe] ghc 6.2 and wxhaskell

Leandro Maia maiabhmg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 08:55:58 EST 2006

Hi

Maybe this is not the best place to post this question, but here a lot of
people will see and can direct me to the right place.

I'm using Linux Slackware 10.2 and 11.0, GHC 6.2 and wxWidgets 2.6.X, 2.7.x

I have already tried all kind of combinations but never worked.

I tried: GHC 6.2 , 6.2.2, 6.4, 6.4.1, 6.6
          wxWidgets 2.6.x, 2.7.x

My best result was GHC 6.2 and wxwidgets 2.6.x. But all programs and samples
using wxhaskell results in "segmentation fault"

I would like to know how to solve this problem. I have to do my exercise but

Thanks a lot.

--
Leandro Maia