[Haskell-cafe] GHCi 6.6 tab-completion of source file paths not working.

Daniel McAllansmith dm.maillists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 18:02:19 EST 2006

Hi.

I've just installed GHC 6.6 on an amd64 running a gentoo linux distribution.

With GHCi from 6.4.2 I could run "ghci" then do

Prelude> :l Foo/Bar.hs

by hitting tab after Foo to complete the path to Bar.hs

This no longer works, hitting tab only shows what's in the pwd.

If I run "ghci Foo/Bar.hs" then I can :r fine and I can do a :l Foo.Bar using
tab-completion to complete the module name.
Tab completion of in-scope functions looks to be working fine.

Has anybody else experienced this problem?

Thanks
Daniel