[wxhaskell-users] [Haskell-cafe] Announcement: new maintainers forr wxHaskell

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 07:48:11 EST 2006

On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 23:26:40 +0100, Henk-Jan van Tuyl wrote:
> going on there at the moment, but it seems the most appropriate list.

Hmm... I guess I'm happy just using the wxhaskell-users list for now,
but if we do switch to something, this is a likely candidate.

Although in the future, if it does get more active, and more than one
project decide to use the list, it might get confusing.  Maybe that list
would better be for cross toolkit discussions.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.