[Haskell-cafe] Basic Binary IO

Nuno Pinto nuno at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Nov 1 20:22:34 EST 2006

Hi all!

Today i was reading System.IO and didn't manage to understand how it works just by reading it.
I looked the internet for some help on this, but only "advanced" information is available.
Can anyone show me how to use openBinaryFile ?
Just an example, like opening file "somefile" and separating it into something that can be edited in the code (like 8 bit words) then go to word nr12 and edit the last bit?

Thanks!
NP