[Haskell-cafe] RE: Troubles with FFI

wld volodimir.rudenko at gmail.com
Tue May 16 19:29:13 EDT 2006

[Seven, sorry for replying just to you. Now mailing and posting]
On 5/17/06, SevenThunders <mattcbro at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Thats some good info.  It probably should go on that wiki page.
> All I need now is an unlimited amount of spare time.......
> --

Please quote some part of the messages you replay to. I think you
use some web-interface so you see what previous messages. Most
list subscribers just get the text quoted above. What is this "good info"?
I don't know. I (an most of others) will not bother to "view this message in
context..." This is a mailing list, NOT a forum.

Regards,

--
V.Rudenko