[Haskell-cafe] pls fast help me with this simple question

iliali16 iliali16 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 13:05:40 EST 2006

type Data = Integer
type Variable = String
type Store = [(Variable, Data)]

Store = [("",0)]
emptystore :: Store
emptystore = [("",0)]

getVal :: Store -> Variable -> Data

thats my code i just have to continue and get the value of a variable from
the store but i don't know how the task is :

Define a function getVal, which takes a Store and a variable name,
and returns its value. You may assume that the variable is defined
in the Store.
getVal :: Store -> Variable -> Data

(c) Define a function setVar, which takes a Store, a variable name and a
value, and returns an updated Store with the variable value updated.
setVal :: Store -> (Variable, Data) -> Store