[Haskell-cafe] Code Review: Sudoku solver

David F. Place d at vidplace.com
Wed Mar 22 14:16:56 EST 2006

Hi All,

I really appreciate all the help I received when I asked you to
critique my PrefixMap module a few weeks ago.  I think I am making
good progress in correcting the "lisp" in my Haskell programming.
I'll be very grateful to anyone who can take a glance at the attached
short program and say if any unidiomatic usages pop out.  It solves
sudoku puzzles.  (What pleasure do people get by doing these in their

Cheers, David