[Haskell-cafe] Code Review: Sudoku solver

David F. Place d at vidplace.com
Wed Mar 22 14:16:56 EST 2006

Hi All,

I really appreciate all the help I received when I asked you to
critique my PrefixMap module a few weeks ago.  I think I am making
good progress in correcting the "lisp" in my Haskell programming.
I'll be very grateful to anyone who can take a glance at the attached
short program and say if any unidiomatic usages pop out.  It solves
sudoku puzzles.  (What pleasure do people get by doing these in their
heads?!?)

Cheers, David