[Haskell-cafe] planet.haskell.org? for Haskell blogs

Isaac Jones ijones at syntaxpolice.org
Wed Mar 22 13:17:07 EST 2006

I think someone should volunteer to set up "Planet Haskell" ala Planet
Debian, Planet Gnome, Planet Perl, etc.

These sites are "Blog aggregators".  Basically they just collect the
RSS feeds of the community and post their blogs to a web page in a
cute format (the gnome one is especially cute, but you probably could
have guessed that).

There's already software out there for this, so nothing new needs to
be written.  I think we need a volunteer to set this up somewhere?
Preferably someone with their own server, and we'll worry about
setting up the DNS later :)

peace,

  isaac

See: