[Haskell-cafe] Re: request for code review

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 14:07:39 EST 2006

Ok, with all the various opinions, I think I'll:

o Stick with the State monad.
o Switch from |> to $ and teach readers how to read it, "Think of 'f $
g $ x' as 'f of g of x' or 'f(g(x))'.  From that point of view, it may
be helpful to read 'f $ g $ x' from right to left."

Unless there are any objections, with that one change, I'll consider
the coding done and move on to writing the article.

Thanks so much for all of your various opinions and suggestions!  I
feel much more comfortable speaking from a position of authority
knowing that all of you have reviewed my code!

Best Regards,
-jj