[Haskell-cafe] Re: request for code review

Tomasz Zielonka tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 01:38:19 EST 2006

On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 06:48:51PM -0800, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:
> > consolidateOutput = output >>> reverse >>> concat
> >
> > and so on.
>
> Are you saying that >>> can be used as a reversed version of $?

For the (->) instance of Arrow, (>>>) is simply reversed function
composition, (>>>) = flip (.).

Using Arrows for such a simple thing as function composition can be
quite confusing, especially for beginners.

Best regards
Tomasz

--
I am searching for programmers who are good at least in
(Haskell || ML) && (Linux || FreeBSD || math)