[Haskell-cafe] Are FunPtr's stable? (was: how to write an haskellbinding)

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 28 03:13:18 EDT 2006

Can I urge any of you who learn stuff that "I wish I'd know at the
beginning" to add that information to GHC's FFI Wiki page?
Anyone can add to this material, and it's extremely helpful to jot down
what you've learned while it's fresh in your mind.

The current page is largely about C++ bindings, but that's only because
that's what the last contributor was interested in.  Feel free to
re-structure it, add  new sections etc.