[Haskell-cafe] Short tweak-run cycles with haskell-mode was Re: Parsec and destructuring HTML content

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Mon Jun 19 04:36:10 EDT 2006

Joel Reymont <joelr1 at gmail.com> writes:

> I think that developing HTML scrapers requires short tweak-compile- run
> cycles and is probably best done in Perl, Python, Ruby, i.e.  dynamic
> languages but I wonder if someone has found otherwise.

I get very short tweak-run cycles from haskell-mode in emacs. I've bound my F12
key to compile, and I use Local Variables to set the compile-command to execute
my unit tests. For more information, http://www.haskell.org/hawiki/HaskellMode
--
I've tried to teach people autodidactism,                | ScannedInAvian.com
but it seems they always have to learn it for themselves.| Shae Matijs Erisson