[Haskell-cafe] Bug in WinHugs?

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 19:34:46 EDT 2006

Hi Lyle,

> I just installed the May 2006 release of Hugs. When I use the
> command-line version, the '$$' symbol to reference the last expression
> works fine. It does not work in WinHugs, but yields 'ERROR - Syntax
> error in expression (unexpected symbol "$$")'. I typed ':set' to verify
> the '-r$$' option was set properly.
>
> Is this a known bug, or am I doing something wrong?

It was previously unknown - I never use this feature so have never
tested for it. I have opened a bug for it, and will investigate
further tomorrow.

Just for info, it works on hugs compiled for Windows, and Linux, so
must be entirely within WinHugs (which means its entirely my fault as
well :) )

Thanks

Neil