[Haskell-cafe] Why Haskell?

Pepe Iborra mnislaih at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 12:13:35 EDT 2006

Bulat,  now that Krasimir has resumed work on Visual Haskell, I have
planned to pursue an integration of the ghc-api debugger with Visual
Haskell as soon as possible.
But as we get closer to having dynamic breakpoints working 100%, the
plain ghci debugging support starts to look as a fairly nice addition
to anyone's ghc toolkit.
Of course, I agree with you that it's too early to recommend it for real work.