[Haskell-cafe] comdlg32.dll FFI bindings

Jason Dagit dagit at eecs.oregonstate.edu
Tue Jul 11 20:04:57 EDT 2006

On 7/11/06, Neil Mitchell <ndmitchell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a Win32 package which is shipped with WinHugs (and perhaps
> GHC as well). That may have the comdlg32.dll stuff in it, and if it
> doesn't that would be the place to add it, and it probably gives a
> good example of how to add it.

The package you mention appears to ship with visual haskell but I
don't see any wrappers for the functionality in comdlg32.dll.  I would
like to add that functionality.  Do you know where I can find the
source code for this package?  I've searched around on google but I'm
not finding it.  If there is a darcs repository that would be ideal.

Thanks,
Jason