[Haskell-cafe] question about haskell wiki copy-rights

Sebastian Sylvan sylvan at student.chalmers.se
Mon Jul 10 07:26:28 EDT 2006

On 7/10/06, Bulat Ziganshin <bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello haskell-cafe,
> i plan to write sometimes a Haskell performance tutorial. am i
> correctly understand that i can include contents of existing haskell
> wiki pages as long as tutorial will be published only on haskell wiki?

The license can be found here:

Basically, if it's on the haskellwiki and added later than 2006-01-15
(or the original author(s) put a tag in the talk-page where they
relicense it to the new license) you can do whatever you want with it.

If the content you're copying is in the old wiki (hawiki) then I think
you'll need to contact the original author(s) to get them to relicense
their contributions to the new license (I think, I can't find
copyright info on the old wiki).

Sebastian Sylvan
UIN: 44640862