[Haskell-cafe] Haskell performance in heavy numerical computations

Jeff Polakow jeff.polakow at db.com
Fri Jul 7 09:41:41 EDT 2006

> honest, the documentation for Arrows blows my mind.  I think a few
> examples would go a long way.

John Hughes' original paper on arrows is full of examples. Additionally,
Hughes wrote a tutorial on programming with arrows, for the 2004 AFP
summer school in Tartu, which is very accessible. Both papers are
available from Hughes' publication page. Also Ross Paterson wrote a piece
called Arrows and Computation, available on the arrows homepage, which
contains many illuminating examples.

-Jeff