[Haskell-cafe] Re: Packages and modules

Brian Hulley brianh at metamilk.com
Thu Jul 6 19:17:16 EDT 2006

Brian Hulley wrote:
> Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:
>> compulsory".   Perhaps you could improve the wording to make it more
>> unambiguous?
>>
>> Indeed, if we've converged, would you like to fold into our draft
>> whatever you think is useful from yours?

[snip]
> Therefore it seems best to just leave them as they are unless you
> want to use my suggested syntax instead.

I've added the point about "from" being redundant to the syntax section and
made a new section to summarise the resulting concrete syntax that is
derived conversationally in the previous section, which might also help to
clarify the meaning of the different variants of import directive. Please
feel free to delete it if you think this is too concrete at this stage for
this draft.

Regards, Brian.

strive mightily unseen to destroy us.

http://www.metamilk.com