[Haskell-cafe] JRegex on "large" input sizes

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 09:27:17 EDT 2006

Hi all. I need a decent regex library and JRegex seems the perfect
choice: simple API, yet well-featured, as well as PCRE support. I want
to use it on a simple project which involves input files a little
larger than typical -- between 100KB and 500KB -- but still small
enough so as to not present a problem.

However, and I'm fairly sure JRegex is at fault here, my program
segfaults on an input of ~230KB. Has anyone used JRegex successfully
in this way before? If so, what tactics did you use?

Thanks in advance.

-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com