[Haskell-cafe] graphics Windows Programming

Andrew U. Frank frank at geoinfo.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jan 26 08:25:15 EST 2006

There are several graphics packages to select from... But which one is
the easiest to work  with for students for a ghci - windows environment.

I sense that cairo / gtk2hs does not support ghci.
>From the HOpenGL home page I cannot find out what I would need to
download for a windows environment (can somebody point me to the right
direction?).

We have used SOE under hugs but I sense it is not working with ghci? We
found it also somewhat deficient for graphics beyond the content of the
book - has it been extended and improved?

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Andrew Frank