[Haskell-cafe] Re: Can I use Haskell for web programming

Niklas Broberg niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 06:23:01 EST 2006

Now that would be a treat. :-)
To get it working properly you would first of all need ghc. The you
would need packages hsp with dependencies (haskell-src-exts, harp,
trhsx) and hspr with dependencies (hs-plugins). To get the SQL parts
you probably want to have haskelldb.

I am in the process of making hsp installation easier, there are still
a bunch of rough edges here and there. You can contact me if you want
to try installing, or if you find someone who would be willing to try.
:-)

/Niklas