[Haskell-cafe] Can I use Haskell for web programming

Maurício briqueabraque at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 08:18:08 EST 2006

   Hi,

   Can I use Haskell to do what people do with, say, PHP? More and more
I have the need for that, and I've been looking into Ruby on Rails. Do
you thing Haskell could be a choice? Of course, I don't need something
exactly like PHP (for instance, I don't care if I can't insert code in
the middle of xhtml pages. If I have to generate everything from Haskell
code, I would probably like it. Also, CGI can be a choice). But I need
reasonable efficiency and to be able to find someone to host my site.
   What solutions do you suggest me?

   Thanks,
   Maurício