[Haskell-cafe] Re: Chameneos

Aaron Denney wnoise at ofb.net
Wed Jan 11 16:56:42 EST 2006

On 2006-01-11, Isaac Gouy <igouy at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Aaron Denney <wnoise at ofb.net> wrote:
>
>> On 2006-01-11, Chris Kuklewicz
>> <haskell at list.mightyreason.com> wrote:
>> > Aaron Denney wrote:
>> > The old version with the meeting place thread has
>> been disqualified
>> > (along with Erlang submissions).
>>
>> Is this reasoning explained and clarified anywhere,
>> or did they just
>> move both to the "interesting alternatives"?  The
>> forums there seem to
>> be useless, and the mailing list does not appear to
>> be used anymore.
>
> "The forums there seem to be useless" because...?

Because I can't find anything relevant (and I did look).  I can't even
tell where such an announcement would have been made.  It's mixed up in
a dozen different little areas, without a unified search function, and
the interface, as always with web forums, truely awful compared to newsgroups
and mailing lists.

The usual, in other words.

--
Aaron Denney