[Haskell-cafe] Re: Shootout summary

Branimir Maksimovic bmaxa at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 01:59:46 EST 2006

This pidigit program is not mine, but original authors of algorithm.
I've just added print function. It is idiomatic Haskell, pi is pure function
that generates inifinite list of digits, and on two machinas I've
tested p4 2.4 ghz and amd athlon 64 3000 it's about some
small percentage ( 5%) faster then one submited for benchmark.
Who knows on test machines could be some percentage slower,
but what is important is that it is not optimised in any way
and does not use monads, but is very fast.

Greetings, Bane.