[Haskell-cafe] Re: Chaneneos

Chris Kuklewicz chris at mightyreason.com
Thu Jan 5 06:33:30 EST 2006

Josh Goldfoot wrote:
> By the way, your version is already on the GP4 shootout, and has rated the fastest.
> It also has the 3rd fewest lines of code, and uses a hell of a lot
less memory than my version does.
> Pretty cool!  See the results here:
>
> http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/gp4/benchmark.php?test=chameneos&lang=all

Thanks for the pointer, I had not seen the resuslts yet.  Way cool.  And
thanks to Einar Karttunen for finind the Ch channel trick.

Haskell is clearly good at their concurrency benchmark.  Though there
are many languages without entries, Haskell is the one to beat.

--
Chris