[Haskell-cafe] Re: Optimizing a high-traffic network architecture

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 05:59:26 EST 2006

My apologies if this has been described somewhere but what is MUT time?

Also, isn't 30% GC a bit high? This is something that totally
surprised me when I first saw it as my program was spending 60-70% on
GC.

Is there a good low % number that should be used as a benchmark?

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/