[Haskell-cafe] Bug in "Haskell for C programmers" tutorial?

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Sun Jan 1 06:19:19 EST 2006

Hello Erik,

Sunday, January 01, 2006, 7:23:02 AM, you wrote:

EdCL> It would be kinda nice is all of the examples were complete
EdCL> working examples. I must admit however that I'm learning more
EdCL> fixing stuff that doesn't work than I would have learnt if
EdCL> everything just worked first time :-).

may be author of this tutorial is ingenious teacher? ;)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com