[Haskell-cafe] Numerical methods in Haskell

Jeremy Shaw jeremy.shaw at linspireinc.com
Fri Feb 10 15:23:02 EST 2006

Hello,

If you are working on finance type stuff, you may be interested in my
Decimal library:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe/8734

I think my 'last even' rounding algorithm is broken because I misread
the spec -- so be warned:

hunk ./Decimal/Operations.hs 78
-    | roundHint == RoundOneHalf && (lastIsEven d) = (Decimal s (coef + 1) exp)
+    | roundHint == RoundOneHalf && (lastIsEven d) = (Decimal s (coef + 1) exp) -- FIXME: this may be wrong, see pep327

Jeremy Shaw