[Haskell-cafe] haskell reference card ?

Jared Updike jupdike at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:50:08 EST 2006

On the new wiki, there is a keyword page as well (probably copied from
the old wiki):
http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Keywords

I agree that it would be nice to have a "reference card" page much
like yours, Neil. So I made it on the wiki:
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Reference_card

By the way, what is the current plan for the old wiki? Should new
improvements be made to the new wiki
(http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/...) instead of the old one
(http://haskell.org/hawiki/...) ? Is the old wiki supposed to get
gradually merged into the new wiki/website? I understand it would be a
bad idea to take it down (so it will probably be there for a long
time) but is it supposed to be deprecated any time soon?

  Jared.