[Haskell-cafe] request for help

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Sat Feb 4 09:32:42 EST 2006

Hello Marco,

Saturday, February 04, 2006, 4:39:23 PM, you wrote:

MAFdA> Hello.
MAFdA> English is not my native language (I'm Portuguese).
MAFdA> The haskell-cafe mailing list is usually very active and subscribers
MAFdA> do help each other, so I believe you will not have any trouble in
MAFdA> finding "real" Englishmen who will read and correct the document ;-)

thank you. J.P. Bernardy already corrected a part, so i think that Englishmens
will help me

MAFdA> However, if by any chance you don't, please let me know and I will do it
MAFdA> (just tell me how, because the wiki is password-protected).

you just need to register itself in this Wiki system. look at the
"register" text on the page, i don't remember exact. or may be "login",
where you will have chance to register

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com