[Haskell-cafe] request for help

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Sat Feb 4 04:52:16 EST 2006

Hello haskell-cafe,

i'm wrote new general i/o library called Streams. it's so great that i
hope it will eventually replace using Handles. i plan to present it in
Haskell list on Monday. in order to do it i wrote overview of library
facilities. the problem is that i'm not native english speaker and i
feel that my text is awkward, in best case. when i wrote last time
docs about Arrays, Cale Gubbard fixed lots of my misspellings on wiki
page :) this time i try to go different way - i published my version
of report at the http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Library/Streams page
and ask your help in correcting it. it will allow to include in
presentation the proper English text that is much more pleasing for
readers than my scribbles :)

so, please correct text at this wiki according to English rules. even
if you correct paragraph or two, that will forward the work further

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                          mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com