[Haskell-cafe] Re: HUnit

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Fri Feb 3 08:48:32 EST 2006

Matt Roberts <mattr at ics.mq.edu.au> writes:

> I am in love with HUnit and QuickCheck.  However, I am missing one
> important functionality

I'm rather fond of them also.
Check my prototype of test-driven-development for QuickCheck:
http://www.scannedinavian.com/~shae/qc-tdd.tgz

> I want to call a command line program that will search all the .hs
> files I have in a particular directory, pull out all HUnit test
> (based on what they are called, or perhaps their type signature) and
> run them all.

Look at the quickcheck script by John Hughes, it searches for 'prop_' tests and
executes them. You can likely add 'unit_' to that without much trouble.
--
I've tried to teach people autodidactism,                | ScannedInAvian.com
but it seems they always have to learn it for themselves.| Shae Matijs Erisson