Statistics on library imports (was: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Is there a printable copy of the (GHC) library references anywhere?)

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Thu Dec 28 17:35:36 EST 2006

Here are the scripts; they are written in Rexx, because I have bad
experience with reading through a lot of files, with Haskell (memory
leaks). You can download the Rexx interpreter Regina from SourceForge to
run the scripts. If you rewrite them in Haskell, I would like to see the
result.

Regards,
Henk-Jan

--