Statistics on library imports (was: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Is there a printable copy of the (GHC) library references anywhere?)

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at
Thu Dec 28 17:35:36 EST 2006

Here are the scripts; they are written in Rexx, because I have bad
experience with reading through a lot of files, with Haskell (memory
leaks). You can download the Rexx interpreter Regina from SourceForge to
run the scripts. If you rewrite them in Haskell, I would like to see the

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 23:08:38 +0100, David House <dmhouse at> wrote:

> On 28/12/06, Henk-Jan van Tuyl <hjgtuyl at> wrote:
>> In the following table, the number on the left indicates the
>> number of imports found for each library.
> Care to share your script you used to produce these numbers?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl