[Haskell-cafe] Followup on writing "Haskell for Dummies..."

Kirsten Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 05:40:20 EST 2006

I think I've decided that this isn't the right time for me to take the
lead on this book-writing project, and in addition, I've come to think
that maybe the things *I'd* like to say about Haskell hacking can't be
transmitted so easily in book form. However, if any others would like
to organize the writing of one (or several) books based on any of the
ideas brought up in the mailing list discussion, they should feel free
to step forward and do so, and know that they won't be duplicating
work (or at least not my work).

Cheers,
Kirsten

--
Kirsten Chevalier* chevalier at alum.wellesley.edu *Often in error, never in doubt
"You can't learn everything you need to know legally."--John Irving