[Haskell-cafe] YAHT "bug"

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 15:27:31 EST 2006

Hi,

> The page says this was corrected in the wikibook, but it seems not to
> have been fixed in the darcs repository at haskell.org.

Sorry for that.  I still haven't worked out a smart way to update the
darcs repository from the wikibook.  I'm thinking of versioning a
copy of the wiki pages with darcs, and using mvs to synch with the
wiki.  This will help me keep track of changes, which I can then
manually transfer to the latex version.  It is on my projects list;
I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

The intention is for the wikibook version to be the "unstable" YAHT
and the latex version to be stable.

> I found no mentioning on the YAHT page of ways to change this, so
> sending a mail to this list seemed simplest to me.

One way to do it would be to

1) retrieve with:
    darcs get http://darcs.haskell.org/yaht
2) edit the latex files in question
3) darcs record
4) darcs send

I will then review the changes and push them in.

Best,

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.