[Haskell-cafe] A suggestion for the next high profile Haskell project

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Wed Dec 20 05:16:35 EST 2006

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, Bulat Ziganshin wrote:

> Monday, December 18, 2006, 4:46:16 PM, Henning Thielemann wrote:
>
> > Very true. I really like to know some more clean tricks for speedup.
>
> use C. seriously :)

I followed the thread, hoping for a reference to an existing tutorial or
an announcement of an article on efficient but idiomatic Haskell
programming. But it seems, there is no such tutorial so far. It seems that
the tips on
 http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/6.6/html/users_guide/faster.html
  are not complete. :-)