[Haskell-cafe] Aim Of Haskell

Bjorn Bringert bringert at cs.chalmers.se
Sun Dec 17 06:56:51 EST 2006

On 15 dec 2006, at 14.14, Neil Bartlett wrote:

> The Haskell web server that Simon Peyton-Jones et al described in
> their
> paper would be a great example. But where's the download? How do I
> get a
> copy to play with? In the "real world", things don't stop with the
> publication of a paper ;-)

There is a darcs repo with the HWS at: http://darcs.haskell.org/hws/

It's the 2th result if you google for "haskell web server" (though to
be fair, I set up that repo pretty recently just because the original
code was hard to find). It's not exactly the original sources, as
they have been modified to compile with GHC 6.6 and current library
versions. The original code is available from http://cvs.haskell.org/
cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/fptools/hws/

/Björn